EC NATIONALS STUDENTS
- Once you have chosen your course and wish toapply, please complete the enclosed Enrolment Form in full and return itto the college together with a registration fee of £35.00 (nonrefundable).Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment stated at the back of the form.Copies of all your educational qualifications must be enclosed with your application for evaluation.Banker’s Drafts should be made payable to ‘ Stratford College London Alternatively , payment may be remitted by direct transfer to the college’s bank account. You can remit your payment to any of the following banks:
Barclays Bank PLC
Account Name: Stratford College London
Account No: 93503313
Sort Code: 20-67-90
IBAN: GB22 BARC 2067 9093 5033 13
- If your qualifications satisfy the minimum entryrequirements of your chosen course, you will be notified in writing of an offer of a place, together with a letter for your bank which itemises the course fees payable and your living expenses.
- If you decide to accept the offer, you will berequired to remit a minimum deposit as stated in the ‘Offer Letter’ in order to obtain Un-Conditional Acceptance Letter from Stratford College London including accommodation details (if require).
- Students must state their full name and postaladdress on the Application Form. The college will not be responsible if there is a delay in applicants receiving their documents due to incorrect or insufficient address.
- Once you have arrived in the U.K. you arerequired to report to the college in order to complete all other formalities.
- Students who are resident in the U.K. can either visit the college and submit their Application Form and educational documents in person or send them by post. The completed Enrolment Form must be accompanied by your educational documents, photos, passport copy, visa copy, English language result and reference letters (if applicable).
Stratford College is an accredited training provider, affiliated and/or member of the following:
CIE Cambridge International Examination – UK
UCAS University Colleges Admissions Service – UK
BCS British Computer Society – UK
ECDL European Computer Driving Licence – UK
AIA The Association of International Accountants – UK
Edexcel BTEC Qualification with Edexcel – UK
NCFE NCFE – UK
RSPH Royal Society for Public Health – UK
Stratford College London has also been awarded:
IIP Awarded Investor in People by the London Skills Council – UK
The college is an approved examination centre for:
Edexcel (GCE / GCSE)
OCR (GCE / GCSE)
Cambridge International Examinations
Stratford College London is Ofsted Accredited
Stratford College London is QAA Inspected / Reviewed
Stratford College London is registered with OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner – UK )