EU Students must be living in the UK for 5 years. Proof of 5 years residence required.

Students who are resident in the U.K. can either visit the college and submit their Application Form and educational documents in person or send them by post. The completed Enrolment Form must be accompanied by your educational documents, photos, passport copy, visa copy, English language result and reference letters (if applicable).

There will be an interview and numeracy and literacy test may be required.